Our Life In A Nutshell

Well, we live a life that is in between partially normal and completely insane. In 2009, Jud and I sealed our fate by getting hitched in Luverne, Alabama. My wedding dress consisted of combat boots and ACU's, while my groom wore jeans and a polo...our nuptials were carried out by a tanned judge that resembled Bob Barker...good times. Six months later, I was on a plane to Germany while my hubby sat in some dump in Afghanistan...isn't married life grand. Luckily, during his two week visit (conveniently scheduled at the same time as Oktoberfest), our little Emma was created. Jud was fortunate enough to miss the beginning of the pregnancy due to crappy circumstances. In April of 2009, I was reunited with my husband of over a year...with the addition of a ever growing tummy housing one active little kickboxer. Two months later...our little hellion decided she had enough with being in the womb. Two days after her due date, she came splashing into our hearts!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

She Is Getting So Big!

Just a few more shots of randomness with the little one...and yes, she was coached by Derek Zoolander. You have to get the best when it comes to the little ones. I plan on enrolling her in the School for Kids Who Don't Read Good when she is older. It's the only way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment